- by entering your model number.
- Type NM-B is primarily used in resdata_1ential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads. NM-B may be used for both exposed and concealed work in dry locations at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- Each finished package displays the Underwriters Laboratories Inc. label indicating listing under the standards for non-metallic sheathed cables.
- CONDUCTORS: 10-AWG (10-gauge); soldata_1 copper; two (2) conductors plus one (1) soft copper ground. JACKET: 30 mil thick PVC (polyvinyl chlordata_1e) jacket applied over the complete assembly; color = orange.
- 30-Amp ampacity rating.
- Model# 147-1802BR 10-2 NM-B w/ground, 50-foot coil
Cerrowire 147-1802BR 50-Feet 10/2 NM-B Solid with Ground Wire, Orange
SKU: N/A Category: ELECTRICAL WIRE
This fits your .
50 ft Coil, 100 ft Coil