- by entering your model number.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C, Voltage Rating: 600 Volts Ampacity: up to 25
- Conductors: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3 Flexible, bunch-stranded per UL-62
- Separator: A paper tape is applied between the conductor and insulation to facilitate stripping
- Insulation: Color coded synthetic rubber (EPDM) oil and water resistant per UL-62
- Jacket: Black Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE). Cabling: No Fillers. Extruded Jacketing which is better in handling external mechanical forces.
BYBON 100-Feet 12/3 SOOW Rubber Flexible Extra Heavy Duty Portable Cord 600V,UL Listed, No fillers, Black
Category: ELECTRICAL WIRE
This fits your .