- #4 AWG Commercial Wiring for Outlets, Switches and Other Loasds
- Contains Copper (Cu) Conductors Made with Annealed (Soft), Compressed Copper
- Can be Used in Wet or Dry Locations. Insulation is High Heat and Moisture Resistant Polyvinyl Chlordata_1e (PVC). Jacket is Abrasion, Moisture, Gasoline, and Oil Resistant Nylon
- Has an Allowable Ampacity of: 70 Amps at 60 Degrees Celsius, 85 Amps at 75 Degrees Celsius, and 95 Amps at 90 degrees Celsius
- Rated for 600-Volts with a Heat Capacity of up to 90 Degrees Celsius.
4 AWG 19-Stranded THHN Green Copper Building Wire (150ft Cut)
SKU: N/A Category: ELECTRICAL WIRE
50ft cut, 100ft cut, 150ft cut, 175ft cut, 200ft cut, 250ft cut