- by entering your model number.
- Ideal for tapping into wires or parallel splicing in combination with an appropriate crimping tool, such as the E-9BM Crimping Tool
- Quickly check what size of wire you’re using thanks to the color-coding of this connector
- Ensures easy installation of a tap wire to a through wire so that you can get back to work rapdata_1ly
- Accommodates a range of wire sizes from 18 to 16 AWG soldata_1 or 18 to 14 AWG stranded for easy flexibility
- Quickly create the connection via brass connectors, and it resists corrosion with its tin-plated surfaces
3M(TM) Scotchlok(TM) Electrical IDC 560-BULK, Double Run or Tap, Flame Retardant, Light Blue, 18–16 AWG (Solid/Stranded), 14 AWG (Stranded), (Pack of 500)
SKU: N/A Category: ELECTRICAL WIRE
This fits your .
Lt Blue 100 per Carton, Lt Blue 500 per Carton